Baptism and marriage records dating from 26th June 1977 are held at the church office.
Church archives from prior to this date are stored in two locations:
The History Room
LINC Tasmania, Hobart.
Enquiries: (03) 6233 7488
The History Centrehistory 2
Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery, Launceston
Enquiries: (03) 6323 3726
HISTORIC DODD PIPE ORGAN
Comprehensive details about the historic Dodd pipe organ are available from the website of the Organ Historical Trust of Australia: http://www.ohta.org.au/organs/organs/LauncestonPilgrimUC.html
HISTORY, ARCHITECTURE, STAINED GLASS
Pilgrim History for Web : A brief account of the three churches which combined in 1977 with an emphasis on architecture and design.
Engraved in Memory is a useful book written by Jenny Gill in 1988 which offers an alphabetical listing of the named memorials in Launceston churches that were established pre-1920. Includes details of the lives of each person listed and a summary of each church. Thirty six entries relate to Pilgrim. ISBN: 0 7316 2439 4